Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help using vin to see if this Challenger several hours away has track pack, its got aftermarket tires and the dealer doesnt know much. ca anyone help or have suggestions? I have the Vin.

Thanks! :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
what year is it? the dealer's parts department can run the VIN and get the list of factory installed equipment.

do they have a pic of the car published? according to the year model, 2012/2013/2014's sit an inch or so lower
with the STP, I can usually spot that but if it has different tires and/or it's a 10 or 11 probably can't tell from the pics. I know mine has the yellow Bilstien shocks, but when you get into 6speed cars the Track Pac/Super Track Pac I get real confused .. details please.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a 2012 r/t manual and the dealer guy kept getting confused between track package and super track package, then said it is super.. not certain enough for me to drive 4 hours to check it out,

ill send you the link!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
well, for sure it has the "Track Pack" if it's a 6 speed manual. it has the Anti-Spin rear axle.. these
are constants with the manual car at least. not sure what else is different but the non STP car sits an inch or
1.25" lower than the "Track Pack" car. do you at least know if it has 20" wheels or 18" wheels? has to have 20's
from the factory to have STP. call a Mopar Parts Dept and they can run a sheet for you with the VIN. (tomorrow)

sorry can't be of more help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem thanks for the info though! It has aftermarket 22's (who the heck knows why)so i cannot tell by the rims or tires but it has everything else i want. Ill contact mopar ! Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I'm sure ResumeSpeed got you the info you needed but I saw the pics, I would say
my guess is there is no Super Track Pac on that car with the 22's..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts