Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy~ everyone~

I have a R/T ScatPack Widebody
One day, I found out that his parts were missing.
What I have now is a part number 68320469AA on the driver's side. What I'm looking for is the passenger side of this part.

I believe you guys will tell me the answer! Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The way I read it, the AF is if you want it to match your body color {paintable} and AG is textured black.

Not sure why there is such a price difference between the two, shop around. Here is another thread on the topic. The thread mentions @stevewhite, they can probably help you better.
Thank you very much. It really helped me a lot. ^^

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
68320474AF restricted will need to prove ownership and much much cheaper to buy local, too expensive to ship
thank you for shoppingw ith us
LukeV

How can I confirm ownership?
And where can I buy the parts? You don't have to worry about shipping. The parts will be shipped to the port of California.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,076 Posts
The cars registration, showing it is registered (here it would be with the state it resides in). Not sure if you get a registration paper there...?

Example of a state of California registration

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Billet SXT Plus
100 Posts
What does the registered image mean?
The whole reason for asking for registration/proof of ownership is because FCA is trying to stay away from people cloning Demons. Therefor, upon ordering parts we are required to call a specific FCA phone number to place all Demon parts orders, and supply them with the required paperwork showing proof of ownership, etc.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The whole reason for asking for registration/proof of ownership is because FCA is trying to stay away from people cloning Demons. Therefor, upon ordering parts we are required to call a specific FCA phone number to place all Demon parts orders, and supply them with the required paperwork showing proof of ownership, etc.

Oh! I understand exactly what you mean. Thank you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The cars registration, showing it is registered (here it would be with the state it resides in). Not sure if you get a registration paper there...?

View attachment 1004894
A Guy
I imported the car myself, can you prove it as an import license?(issued by Korea)

or

Korea's vehicle registration card?!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

View attachment 1004894
A Guy
Like this?!

Can u check with this picture?
Now~ Then how can I order the parts I want?

I need you help~ bro~

simply need a copy of the registration showing the vin number and several images of the car
Please check the picture I posted. ^^;...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.