Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read countless threads the last few days regarding new wheels, their sizes, offsets, etc. On one of the threads someone did a detailed study like nobody else has done in the dozens of threads I've read. They explained it thoroughly how it relates to our Challengers. I thought I bookmarked it for future reference. Well, I guess I didn't, so I have been spending hours trying to find it again without any luck. I'm hoping someone can locate it for me... Thanks for your efforts.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,740 Posts
Man Photobucket sure screwed the internet...

A Guy

·
Registered
486 Posts

A Guy
I don't understand why people bother linking to Photobucket. It's so simple to just download an attachment directly from you device.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't understand why people bother linking to Photobucket. It's so simple to just download an attachment directly from you device.
I don't think that was the way it was when I first joined...

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

A Guy
Yes, probably half or more of the pictures in the wheel thread are missing. It's almost like we should start a whole new wheel thread???

·
Registered
486 Posts
I don't think that was the way it was when I first joined...
Yeah ...I think you're right.
I was only on this forum for a little while when I first joined back in 2011. That was when I bought my 2011 Charger.
But I vaguely remember having to do that on some forum.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,740 Posts
The pics were fine when posted. Photobucket said, "Oh hey, all those millions of images you all linked to for years? Yeah, you need to pay big money to do that now, and we're going to break them, OK?"

A Guy

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The pics were fine when posted. Photobucket said, "Oh hey, all those millions of images you all linked to for years? Yeah, you need to pay big money to do that now, and we're going to break them, OK?"

A Guy
I'm going to move all my photos to Flickr (or some other hosting site), and once I'm done I will never go to the Photobucket site again. Where have other people gone?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,740 Posts
I just upload to Imgur for linking. I don't store pictures online, places disappear, or change and your pictures can disappear or be held hostage. A Guy

Reactions: georgethedog
1 - 11 of 11 Posts