Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my SRT B5 but..............I have a 2009 Dodge ram crew cab I never drive. I store it for the winter because I have a company vehicle. My angst is... I was at my Dodge dealer today thinking about trading in my 2009 Ram, they have a 2009 Roush 429 that was smoking and a 2010 black Camaro SS.
I drove them both and they both were sweet rides. I cant decide which one should sit next to my SRT. I like the Roush cause there are only 100 made and the supercharger is so powerful, I like the Camaro because it drives like the vette I traded on the SRT. Does anyone here own either of these? I am looking for opinions because I have to decide Monday to get the deal. Both have 5000 miles and the sales manager has agreed to sell either for the same $$ (29k).
Help me decide which should share the garage with my B5 baby.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I vote for the Roush.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think so too. Just found the production numbers for 2009. There were only 4 made in the color combo I am looking at.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Neither one

·
Registered
353 Posts
Roush...but honestly I would rather have the truck. You already have the Challenger. Why get two muscle cars?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Buy a 2002 - 2004 Z 06 Vette. Cheap insurance, 30 mpg, mid 12 1/4's and 1 g handling all for around 20k.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Roush all the way. Camaros are dime a dozen, and though a stang is too, anyone that knows cars will see what is special about that one. And its a beast haha.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Personally, I would go with the Camaro. I do not like, I repeat, I do not like any car which has been modified by an outside source - Saleen, Roush etc. They look cheap to me, sorry. I am a NA motor kind of guy and the LS2 has plenty of options to give it a boost in the pants. Also, I think the Camaro looks better. In the end, go with what you like!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Really? You ask a bunch of mopar guys which to buy, a ford or chevy? Dude take a cold shower. Buy another color challenger or a charger. :scratchhead:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Roush. Supercharger whine is very addictive.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Duh? Only choice to make is what color your 392 Challenger should be. A Ford or a Chebby? Get serious. Keep the truck if those are the only choices. :scratchhead:

·
Registered
653 Posts
If you can't Dodge it Ram it so I'm saying keep the Ram

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
That is if you must, but I say keep the Ram, I love my 2010 Ram.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts