Dodge Challenger Forum banner

SRT Powered vs Scat Pack Badge in Grille??

• SRT POWERED

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • SCAT PACK

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I have a beautiful SCAT PACK Challenger Pitch Black and I want to to change the R/T in the front cuz I fkn hate it I don't know why (maybe cuz honestly it's not an r/t TO ME, it really isn't )
I want this definitely on the spoiler (without a doubt one the best emblems ever)
srt power.jpg

so here's the problem

Now do I want the same one "SRT powered" or this
scatpack.jpg

to be the one the replaces the R/T in the grille ? What do y'all think? Is the scat pack one hard to see in the grille?
Thanks for helping me out and oh one more question "what do you think I'd find the most interacting (busy) forum for challengers? This site or lxforums.com or challenger******

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've always preferred the SP badge since the bee since it stands out more than the SRT badge. And for me it is all about the bee. As for fit I'm still waiting for the dimensions myself to see if it will fit. Someone did get a bee badge (no 6.4L/392/SP or stage script) to replace their RT badge but they had to file the bee's head to get it to fit and that to me just wouldn't look right. I got rid of the Challenger badge immediately as I didn't care for it. The RT doesn't bother me as much as it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb being that it is red but it will come off eventually.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,788 Posts
For me...the 2nd, looks more modern

A Guy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank SO MUCH guys i posted this same exact thread on lxforums and challenger ****** ZERO so that answers the better site for challys question and SCAT PACK IT IS unless i find some really cool for the front grille

·
Registered
65 Posts
I got the one shown by HDCowboy. It is too tall to put in the front grill so I mounted it on the rear spoiler. A little RP-45 VHB tape does it.

It's well made. Nice and heavy. Not plastic.

My car is a 2016 SP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts