Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i cant decide which springs to get im looking at eibach sportlines or the h&r sport
I seen people say ebachs lower 1.4r 1.2f then i seen 2inch drop all around which is it?
H&r's r 1.7f 1.4r is this correct? Help me make a choice! Thnks i have a 2010 challenger srt8

·
Registered
541 Posts
You can check on eibachs site. For that year srt8 it will drop the front by 1.1" and the rear by 1.2". The srt8 already sits low and this will get you to about one finger width between the wheel well and tire.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant find any pictures of challenger with h&r springs? I just want to close the gap between the tires and fender

·
Registered
335 Posts
Mopar Coilovers are adjustable. (Fronts only, adjust 2 inches) Best of both worlds, although I get the price difference. And some of you newer auto guys have a "sport" button so that would be inop. We didn't have that back in 10. The Coilovers ride great tho. Good luck on you decision. Lower is the way to go.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I will go with Eibachs, I just ordered them for my R/T and got a pretty good price(imo), plus free shipping.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Eibach Sportline Springs and Struts on my 2009 SRT8.

Attachments

·
Registered
541 Posts
Would i get the same drop ratio on mine if i just buy the springs?
Yes you will get the same drop. All that the full kit does is add in the shocks. From what I understand your car is new and you have the bilsteins. You will be good to go with that setup and some new springs plus you are saving yourself some money as well. The car will take around 2 weeks to reach it height once the springs are installed.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would really like to see a pic with h&r's installed i like how they lower more from the front then rear if anyone has one that will be great

·
Registered
221 Posts
Would i get the same drop ratio on mine if i just buy the springs?

Yep, according to the Eibach website you will get same drop with just the springs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts