Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally wash/detail my own car and actually enjoy doing it. Life has been unbelievably busy lately so I paid a local mobile detail firm to come to my office and perform the "Silver Exterior Package" which included what is listed as "high quality paste wax"

I have never had my car, which is black, shed dirt like it is now. It poured rain twice this week and normally that would result in dirt spots covering the car - it still looks fantastic.

The only clue I have as to what they used either as a wash or wax was some reddish residue I found in the trunk area under the lid.

Know it's not much to go on but any ideas???

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I normally wash/detail my own car and actually enjoy doing it. Life has been unbelievably busy lately so I paid a local mobile detail firm to come to my office and perform the "Silver Exterior Package" which included what is listed as "high quality paste wax"

I have never had my car, which is black, shed dirt like it is now. It poured rain twice this week and normally that would result in dirt spots covering the car - it still looks fantastic.

The only clue I have as to what they used either as a wash or wax was some reddish residue I found in the trunk area under the lid.

Know it's not much to go on but any ideas???
Clearly, it's the blood of a virgin.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,144 Posts
My suggestion is to just ask him (or her). It's quite a bit easier than trying to figure it out on your own.

If you tell them that you were impressed with their work and that you were interested in what they used, they might tell you.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,754 Posts

·
Registered
9,674 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,236 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts