Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Challenger rt
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car got hit in my apartments and and it pulled my bumper out exposing some type of clips. I was wondering is there anyway it can get pushed back in place or could I use a bumper cover lebra to hide it till I get the money to fix it .....and if I do get it will it push it up enough so it look normal. Please someone give me some advice this has always been my dream car and I need her to get back beautiful....ty in advance

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
A bumper cover will hide it to an extent. But will still be able to tell it's damaged.Those clips hold the bumper cover in place and I am going to assume most of them are broken. I guess you don't want to claim this to your insurance?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
It looks like your upper front nose got damage to it also. My guess is someone backed into you. I would take this up with my insurance company first.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The bumper clips are broke. You can see it in the pics. Youd have to pull the bumper off and see if the plastic support is broke. They sell aftermarket ones. Its part of the grill assembly.
Id silicone the bumper back on the the grill assembly. Cheap temporary fix. Use masking tape to hold it in place til it dries.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts