Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is everyone?

I have decided to go with some 22" rims for my new SE. Reading through these forums I have seen several of you have 22" rims and want to know what reccomendations you all have if any in regards to tire size and width?

I also see that a lot of you have staggered rims. I want to go with 22 x 9.5 all around. I am really a novice to all of this so I wanted to know what the advantages are of having staggered rims as opposed to non-staggered.

Any and all input is much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
a disadvantage to staggered sizes is the fact you wont be able to rotate front to back...and side to side wont make much difference in tread wear. my wife has a charger with the 3.5 and 22 x 9.5 wheels with 265/35 nitto 420 tires and she loves them. that size is fairly common amongst LX or LC vehicles that have 22s

·
Registered
50 Posts
check my signature pics... 22x9.5 mkws all the way around w 265/35r22s in all black... As it turns out I may be going for a different look than all black.. 2200.00 total spent with new chrysler tpms sensors, I would sell them for 1500. let me know

1 - 3 of 3 Posts