Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have purchased TT Dyno, I would encourage you to post your dyno graphs on other forums to show your buddies the new tool you are using to help you tune. I know many people here have friends on Camaro forums, Mustang forums, and so forth, so please feel free to share your dyno graphs with friends outside of Challengertalk. Comparing results can go a long way in helping us understand not only our own cars, but the competition too! We encourage links to the TT Dyno page as well so if you have a web page for your car or a review site, feel free to link to us at this address: TT Dyno - Dyno software that can turn data logs from automotive tuning tools into real dyno graphs!

We're a supporting vendor here at Challengertalk so we can post freely about our product here but we realize how important our customers are in helping us spread the word to other venues beyond this forum. I know many (including us) are finding TT Dyno to be an indispensable tool for tuning, so if you feel that way too, please spread the word about our product. More users means more resources go toward TT Dyno and you've already seen what we can do in a very short time!

Best regards and thanks for the feedback and support!

Mike

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TT Dyno - Dyno software that can turn data logs from automotive tuning tools into real dyno graphs!

Thanks for the feedback and support guys! I've just released v2010.110:

• Added support for CSV data logs from the Innovate Motorsports OT-2 data logger.
  • Added an average torque calculation to the tabular data that shows the average amount of torque produced during the final 2000 RPM. This provides a better metric for comparisons than maximum (peak) numbers.
  • Added a comparative analysis at the bottom of the tabular data when comparing two runs so that max torque, max HP, and average torque can be compared easily.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.
Mike

5,134 Posts
I posted on a Dakota forum I'm on. I know they mostly use Superchips tuners, so I'd be curious to know if they can get a dataloog that would work with TT Dyno.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts