Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the right order confirmation today for the second time on my 392. The VIN my dealer gave me isn't working on the Logistics tracker. I plugged it in and it said that it could not find any of the vehicles I requested.
Here's my link:
http://insightnl.extra.chrysler.com/inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas?INPUT_ACTION_NAME=com/uprr/app/inl/action/DealerVehicleTraceAction&INPUT_DEALER_CODE=19342&INPUT_TRACEABLES=2B3CJ7DJ1BH540995&INPUT_SEARCH_BY=VIN

I attached my priced order confirmation.

Can anybody help me out?

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
I believe it has to be in D1 to be able to be tracked. What status are you?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe it has to be in D1 to be able to be tracked. What status are you?
Ugh, regular D!
I didn't think of that. I'm thinking it will hit D1 soon? I reordered it exactly 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Then you should hit D1 soon, and then hopefully they have fixed their process by now and you will have your car real soon:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Click on the following link. When it comes up in the browser edit the address bar where it says YOURVIN replaced that with your actual VIN number. :) Or post your VIN and I'll post the working link.

http://insightnl.extra.chrysler.com/inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas?INPUT_ACTION_NAME=com/uprr/app/inl/action/DealerVehicleTraceAction&INPUT_DEALER_CODE=19342&INPUT_TRACEABLES=YOURVIN&INPUT_SEARCH_BY=VIN
I already have the link, just waiting on mine to hit D1 status to track it. Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi guys, I ordered my Toxic orange SRT8 on 04/02/2011. My salesman gave me my VON number. Is there a way to track my build with that?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi guys, I ordered my Toxic orange SRT8 on 04/02/2011. My salesman gave me my VON number. Is there a way to track my build with that?
Nope. You have to wait for him to get you a VIN. He should probably get it pretty soon. Usually only takes about 2 weeks from order to get your VIN. When you get it let me know if you need help with the Link.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts