Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I would love to hear what you guys think and any photos you may have :) I'm planning on getting a 2015 sublime.

I like the way black looks on the color but I'm not a big fan of black wheels and I think black stripes and silver wheels would be to much. So I was thinking maybe silver stripes with silver wheels? What do you guys think? I don't know if it will go well?

Any photos or photoshop pros would be a great help to.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
flat black stripes w/silver wheels

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
mine is green with envy and i have chrome wheels. it is a SRT but has RT classic style black stripes on it because i wasn't sure the center stripes would look good with my TA hood. white stripes also look good on green, check out member Vichris's ride

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Found this online, maybe it will give you an idea how it will look.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
I love sublime. That color would have been my first choice if it were available on 2010 models. I would do either black OR white stripes with chrome wheels. If I did white stripes, a white interior would follow.

I have white stripes and interior on my hemi orange 2010 R/TC and it gets compliments everywhere I take it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts