Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched all over the forum and cannot find the answer to the following: Will my 2012 Challenger R/T Classic wheels (known as the "Heritage" wheels or "Heritage 1" wheels ... look like 20" Cragar SS's) fit on the 2015-present R/T's? I am considering a trade for a more recent R/T, but it has hideous wheels. My R/T classic wheels are my favorite wheels on the current Challengers.

Is the bolt pattern/offset/hub diameter the same for the 2015-present Challengers as the 2012-2014 models?

·
Vendor
12,555 Posts
I have searched all over the forum and cannot find the answer to the following: Will my 2012 Challenger R/T Classic wheels (known as the "Heritage" wheels or "Heritage 1" wheels ... look like 20" Cragar SS's) fit on the 2015-present R/T's? I am considering a trade for a more recent R/T, but it has hideous wheels. My R/T classic wheels are my favorite wheels on the current Challengers.

Is the bolt pattern/offset/hub diameter the same for the 2015-present Challengers as the 2012-2014 models?
same, all R/T wheels will fit from 2009 to 2018 R/T's or SXT's
Luke

·
Vendor
12,555 Posts
the SRT wheels will also fit all Challengers, but R/T wheels will not fit SRT"s
Luke

ps, 71.5 hub and 5 x 115, not 5 on 4.5 inches, typically you will get a wobble, like a nibble is you try to use aftermarket wheels with 5x114(5x4.5inches)

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,934 Posts

Yup like Luke said they will fit. Those Heritage 1 wheels are my favorite too!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Luke! (and others) Exactly what I wanted to hear. I wonder why I haven't seen any on 2015-present Challengers. Anyone have pictures?

It's a shame that they haven't made a version for the SRT Challengers. I think a 392 Shaker Challenger with Heritage 1 wheels would look sweet. Some of us old school folks love these cars because they are a throwback to another era. To us, blacked out wheels look too "Fast and Furious". Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,934 Posts
Thanks Luke! (and others) Exactly what I wanted to hear. I wonder why I haven't seen any on 2015-present Challengers. Anyone have pictures?

It's a shame that they haven't made a version for the SRT Challengers. I think a 392 Shaker Challenger with Heritage 1 wheels would look sweet. Some of us old school folks love these cars because they are a throwback to another era. To us, blacked out wheels look too "Fast and Furious". Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
They stopped making the Heritage 1s back in 2012-2013 and were replaced by the Heritage 2s in late 2013. That's probably why you don't see them on the newer cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts