Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys in Sept in my 2019 WideBody Challenger Scat Pack on a road course I blew a turn ended up of track in the dirt and weeds ripping off front splitter damaging parts underneath splitter, I had a local shop repair the damage, any way I was installing a ZL1 Addons front splitter extention this morning when I noticed that something was missing I swear up and down there was tubing for cooling brakes, please look at pictures and tell what you think, Thanks
Mode of transport Automotive tire Automotive exterior Synthetic rubber Tread
Vehicle door Computer hardware Computer accessory Synthetic rubber Carbon

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat. 2017 Scatpack.
2,418 Posts
Umm..yep, you are certainly missing some things.
Pic below, taken for you just now of my 18 wide hellcat of the exact same area.
Not all widebodies have the additional brake ducts on the belly pan, it was my understanding that was ( least initially) part of the redeye package, so it maybe hit n miss on other models. If your bellypan has the provisions for them vs being flat, which it looks like it does..(or was replaced with one that does), then i'd say you are missing those as well.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,515 Posts
looks like a close out panel, when I added a Non wide body chin spoiler to my 2015 R/T it came with 2 corner pieces (1 for each side). I would say that is what you are missing, different of course for the wide body, check the other side. @stevewhite should be able to help you, by telling you what you need and to navigate the procedure to order wide body parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts