Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I could use some help as I have scoured the site and the web and cannot find answers. I just bought an 09 r/t and it is in excellent shape with one exception, the center dash vents above the radio bezel does not work right, it is broken on the inner flaps so I would like to replace them. My first question is how do I remove them and the second is other than a new one from the dealer who would be a good source to buy one from. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
15 Posts
They are a little tight but with the right amount of pressure and the right amount of gentleness they should just pop out, if they are a little stubborn then you may want to use body clip hook pullers to get in there and help them out a little on the sides. I would recommend dealer stuff cuz little stuff like that would be cheaper there then trying to order online and pay shipping. Plus you know it will fit properly.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I will now just have to bite the bullet and buy the piece if plastic at a "discounted " price of $129 (list for $189). Thanks again for the tip of how to remove it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts