Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2013 RT has halogen headlights, I decided I wanted to go for the HID look but not go through with purchasing the full HID system and projectors and whatnot but instead just want a Halogen headlight that has the color of HID 5000k and stock output or better from the light with hi/low beam capability...unfortunately I have had nothing but problems finding such a thing! I've purchased this:
CREE Kit 9008 H13 Pack of 2 LED Bulbs 25W Each Hi Lo Dual Beam Headlight Upgrade | eBay

Thinking that would get the job done but have had nothing but problems out of them trying to get both side of the bulbs to light up in low beam mode. Both sides work in high beam mode just not in low beam leaving me with only half the output I should be getting in low beam. The seller sent me some extra wiring to try that he thought would make this problem go away but that hasn't helped. Any suggestions on how to fix this or any suggestions on a different bulb to purchase? Because I'm getting ready to just return these unless someone can help or return and purchase something else if someone has had better results with a alternate bulb.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts