Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I have a 2013 Dodge Challenger SXT and I want to get some mufflers (Flowmaster 44's or Super 10's) or should I get glass pipes. I want to be able to pass emissions and pass inspection. Can I get some feedback. I already know that it will not sound like a V8 and I understand that. But I want my V6 SXT to sound louder than the rest.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have always loved the 40 series flowmasters. I have the American Thunder Catback on my RT and it uses 2 flow 40s. I also have just a flowmaster muffler on my v6 ford truck and it gives it a nice deep rumble. If you just do mufflers and don't mess with the cats you should have no problem with emissions testing.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Ya don't mess with your cats and should be fine

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you

I have always loved the 40 series flowmasters. I have the American Thunder Catback on my RT and it uses 2 flow 40s. I also have just a flowmaster muffler on my v6 ford truck and it gives it a nice deep rumble. If you just do mufflers and don't mess with the cats you should have no problem with emissions testing.
Thank you for that.. Seems like nobody wanted to reply and give advise or what have you because I have a v6 chally. But I will be going with the 40 series or the super 10 seeing how I wont get the same roar or rumble as you v8, hemi engine guys. So I figure the loudest flowmaster (super 10) would make mine sound decent.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
I have two barely used Magnaflows and two glass packs you are welcome to if you are local in So Cal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts