Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody explain to me what I'm doing wrong. I've posted pics before and never had an issue. I reply to a thread topic or start a new thread. Type my message, click manage attachments, a new window opens, find my photo, click upload, and now this is where it goes wrong. It shows the uploaded photo but when I close this window and go back to the message everything I typed is deleted and it doesn't show my attachment. Heck yesterday when I was trying it, it was showing anything... Just a blank screen. Not sure what I'm doing different than before. Using and iPhone 4S with updated software. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
I cannot upload pix onto this forum using my iPad either; I have to do it from my PC.

I asked the same question awhile back; never saw a response. Hope to find out this time.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I've noticed similar issues too. I started a photobucket account and found it easier to post image links than to upload photos.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Yeah, I heard that. Unfortunately for me, I have all my photos on Facebook and am not looking forward to opening another account or transfering all my photos.

But it appears to be an Apple issue, because I can upload photos on Facebook with my PC, not my iPad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts