Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting a set of wheels & tires from the Tire Rack and trying to see if anyone has any input on the choices of tires.

265/35/22

I'm looking a either Dunlop Direzza DZ101 $148, Goodyear Eagle GT $153, Kumho Ecsta STX KL12 $155 (not really considering Kumho's), Dunlop SP Sport Maxx TT $168, Pirelli Scorpion Asimmetrico $199

I'm kinda leaning toward the Dunlop Sport Maxx TT.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have Continental ExtremeContact DWS (DWS for Dry, Wet & Snow). Per tire the cost a bit much($260-280per), but I like them... Great Dry, Great Wet, Ok in Snow, SoSo on Ice.....

A friend has Dunlop SP Sport Maxx... He likes them but he said after 11K-15K they need to be replaced... I guess that would all fall on how you drive and where you are driving... I think that's a summer tire...

I think this summer I am going to try the Pirelli P Zero Nero GT...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in So Cal, so wet conditions are not really a concern. I have the original goodyears on now with 25,000 miles and they have maybe a thousand or so miles left. I bought the car with 19,000, so no knowing how the person before me drove.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I'd buy the Kumho's before I'd buy a set of Goodyears, or Pirelli's ever again, neither one of those have any lifespan. Kumho's are actually pretty good tires.

I'm running Nitto NT 420S's on my Challenger, $169 per tire, really great tire for the money.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Throwing a little twist into things.... Anyone have opinions on Nexen Roadian HP104 or Hankook Ventus RH06

1 - 5 of 5 Posts