Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help pls! I recently lowered my 2014 Challenger SXT on Eibach Sportline springs and I have rubbing on my tires when I do u-turns or any hard turns. I'm not to sure if the rubbing from the height or width. Current I'm running 265/45/20 all around. Can anyone advise me on what's a better tire size to go with since I lowered my car? I'd greatly appreciate it! Ps. I'd like to get rid of that tire/fender gap as much as I can.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Help pls! I recently lowered my 2014 Challenger SXT on Eibach Sportline springs and I have rubbing on my tires when I do u-turns or any hard turns. I'm not to sure if the rubbing from the height or width. Current I'm running 265/45/20 all around. Can anyone advise me on what's a better tire size to go with since I lowered my car? I'd greatly appreciate it! Ps. I'd like to get rid of that tire/fender gap as much as I can.
I would first determine where the rubbing is taking place. It may be something that could be corrected without too much trouble.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Those tires are 29 inches dia. go with 275/40/20

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you think the 275 will be too tall? Since I already have 265... because right now it's rubbing on a suspension bolt

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
275 is tire width, 40 is tire height, 20 rim diameter. A 275/40/20 is only 28.7 inches in diameter where a 265/45/20 tire is 29 inches, which is to tall.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts