Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I did search here and read for about two hours with no luck. I activated the top speed display in hidden EVIC but I can't get it to register a speed. I'm able to reset it by pressing to the right and "----" apears then goes back to 0 but never resisters a speed. How do I get it to register? How do I get rid of the display since I can't get it to work. It's a 14 RT plus btw

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've tried everything to get it to work. Now I just want to remove it from the display. Anybody now how to get it back to the original setup where it doesn't show the top speed?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I have a 2014 Rt Plus/Auto. I would like to know also. Anyone ? Beuhler. Beuhler.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hold the right arrow for 5 secs and it should go away.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've tried that and it just toggles back to the dashes and zero. I think I even tried it on the extended screen and the regular but Ill try it again.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Mine will reset to zero if I hit it quick, but the 5 second hold will make it go away or bring it back if it's not already there. It works on mine from the speedo display, it doesn't make me go to the extended EVIC to toggle it on and off.

Mine is a '12 SRT though, there may be differences.

Good luck.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 2014 Rt Plus/Auto. I would like to know also. Anyone ? Beuhler. Beuhler.

Movnviol,
Are you able to get yours to go away or are you just stuck on zero? I think this is a RT '12 and up thing. In my searching to get it to work or shut off, seems to work fine for SRTs and '11 and under RTs. Wish I would have picked up on that before I messed with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts