Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I looked at the sheet and it seems one option I added is not included: Front Strut Tower Brace. Not a big thing, but still an omission.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,629 Posts
I didn't know you could order from the factory? Not an option on their website at least. A dealer installed part maybe? Was it these?

A regular one piece bar will not fit on a Shaker

Possible your dealer will install once car arrives

A Guy

·
Registered
14,847 Posts
It's on the nadaguides site and over there it let's you add the shaker and brace together so maybe will come that way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I didn't know you could order from the factory? Not an option on their website at least. A dealer installed part maybe? Was it these?

A regular one piece bar will not fit on a Shaker

Possible your dealer will install once car arrives

A Guy
Yes exactly that. It was only a $100 option in Canada so I added it. You can also see this option on the Canadian website if you build your car.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It's on the nadaguides site and over there it let's you add the shaker and brace together so maybe will come that way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I hope so, but I think I'll call my dealer and talk to him about it.

·
Registered
2018 Billet SXT Plus
57 Posts
I just pulled up your vin. Looks like you ordered the "Stars and Stripes" edition also.
Very cool!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,629 Posts
Yes exactly that. It was only a $100 option in Canada so I added it. You can also see this option on the Canadian website if you build your car.
Americans are stopped at the border ;)

A Guy

21 - 28 of 28 Posts