Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to do some mods for my challanger 5.7 R/T and need some advice. I want to put on a 90mm throttle body, cool air intake, high flow fuel rails, 50lb fuel injecters, JSA long tube headers, high flow cats, and go to a custum 3" exhoust. I called a guy to give me a base line dyno and told him what i was going to do and asked him if he would tune it for me when i was done. He told me i would burn out the plugs with all that and 50lb fuel injecters is to much. Can someone give me some advice on how to make all this work.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
He's right.

You don't need 50lb injectors or high flow fuel rails for what you're doing. 50lb fuel injectors are what come with superchargers.

Just do you bolt ons and get a tune and you'll be good. Expect about 40 or so RWHP gains.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
x2 on what Speedy said. I wouldn't spend the money on the throttle body either. You're not going to be able to take advantage of it.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Has anyone done the 85 mm TB yet? any gains noticed?

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
You're not going to realize gains from a TB unless you're running a lot more than CAI and other bolt ons.

·
Registered
864 Posts
yeah buddy all thats gonnna be a waste except the headers and exhaust. Supercharge that thing and then maybe the rest will make sense.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts