Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2015 challenger scat pack.... says has heated ventilated seats... I see the icons in uconnect.. I push the buttons..heat or vent.. comes on for 3 seconds then off.. What am I doing wrong

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,936 Posts
I just got a 2015 challenger scat pack.... says has heated ventilated seats... I see the icons in uconnect.. I push the buttons..heat or vent.. comes on for 3 seconds then off.. What am I doing wrong
I know the power module for the heated seat is under the front passenger seat close to the trans tunnel. Also this was in the manual:

NOTE: Vehicles equipped with the heated seat option utilize a low voltage cut-off feature. This feature turns off power to the heated seat system anytime vehicle voltage is below 11.1v or above 15.5v. Be certain to check the vehicle electrical system for proper voltage anytime the power seat system appears inoperative.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm I'll start car and see voltage... heated...ventalated and staring wheel heater all do the same thing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm gonna try that now.. but dumb wuestion.. if the car didn't have those features it wouldn't have the icons vorrect?

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
937 Posts
Great! Did they tell you what harness they replaced? Maybe even a part number on your invoice?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts