Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Help

566 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Lopez11b 
#1 ·
Well let me ask this. I'm going to be driving my rt across the states and I want to be heard obviously since I'm in a cool car. But I don't want to be droned out. I can't find any videos on the Flowmaster Pro Series or the 50 Series. I've read that they cause a less amount of drone and they say it sounds good. I'm going to get a resonator delete and I know that will increase some sound but, I don't know which one sounds a little deeper

#2 ·
Car would have be pretty loud to be heard by anyone any distance away. I can tell more people will be put off by a loud car and think the driver/owner is some kind of idiot than think the driver/owner is cool.

I have not yet taken my HC on an extended road trip but I have road tripped a number of times in my other cars and I can tell you quieter is better. Around the block in a loud car is one thing. Listening to that noise hour after hour after hour is another thing entirely.

#6 ·
Drone isn’t bad man if you truly enjoy the sound of your car you’ll get over it. My cutouts stayed open for a couple of months and I loved it. My SLP exhaust and long tubes drone but I mean windows down, maybe some music if you can hear it, and you’re set. No complaints except from passengers but, who cares cause they could walk instead lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.