Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed Dodge's "Build and Price" R/T Anniversary summary page lists HEMI Badge as one of the features. But I've seen two R/T Anniversary Editions in person and more than a few pics that don't have them. Is that probably just a typo on the Dodge site?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Not sure what your looking at but every RT 100th Anny edition has 2 Hemi badges on the hood. Maybe your looking at a 100th SXT the V6 version which wouldn't have them. How do I know this because I own one *) and actually had the dealership replace one while they were fixing some scratches. The black fill paint on the badge was missing in a spot on the right hood hemi badge.

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
I saw a 100th Anniversary SXT yesterday, and no hood badges. The guy ordered it with the V6, so he must've known exactly what he wants! I hope he doesn't have V6 buyers remorse like one of the new members of our www.pdxchallengers.com club. He traded it in weeks later for a HEMI. Meanwhile, this 100th was painted the new Ivory Tri-Coat Pearl, which has a metal flake in it. The paint looked awesome.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure what your looking at but every RT 100th Anny edition has 2 Hemi badges on the hood. Maybe your looking at a 100th SXT the V6 version which wouldn't have them. How do I know this because I own one *) and actually had the dealership replace one while they were fixing some scratches. The black fill paint on the badge was missing in a spot on the right hood hemi badge.
One was at the ATL car show weekend before last, one was in FL this week. Both R/T Anniversary. :scratchhead:

·
Registered
15,846 Posts
The HEMI hood emblems are hit and miss on the R/T Anniversary for some reason, some cars have them and some don't but not sure why. I checked a couple build sheets of the ones that have them but they make no mention of the HEMI Badge, same as the ones without them. My R/T non-Anniversary shows HEMI Badge on the build sheet so not sure why the discrepancy on the Anniversary.

Emblems:
2014 Dodge Challenger R/T For Sale | Jackson MS .

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=2C3CDYBT3EH218058

No Emblems:
New 2014 Dodge Challenger RT for Sale in Jasper AL | Vin: 2C3CDYBT2EH225972

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=2C3CDYBT2EH225972

1 - 5 of 5 Posts