Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Been looking through this site for a few weeks, thought I should introduce myself. Been a Mopar guy since high school, and still have my 1969 Charger I drove then (383, black with red tail stripe). I also have a 1978 Dodge Lil Red Express and a 1934 Plymouth Street Rod. My family has owned many cars over the years, including a 1971 Challenger Convertible and a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Gran Coupe Convertible in Sassy Grass (didn't know it then, but MAN, that car was rare!). As soon as I saw the new Challenger come out, I said "I love it, but why isn't it available with a stick?". And then, out came the stick, and I was done for. I managed to wait until November of 2010 before I pulled the switch on a HEMI Orange Classic with a 6 speed. Funny thing, I went in looking for a base RT, in TorRed, with a 6 speed, and came out with a ridiculously loaded RT classic in orange. It is only green paper, right :)?

Anyway, love the car and love reading all the things you guys are doing with these great cars. Mine is going to be a weather permitting, daily driver, but interesting to read about the mods and performance improvements you guys are doing.

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome! With the chat that happens here, you spend more than you originally intended to, but you won't look back. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts