Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NO LONGER ABAILABLE...

Came off a 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT and although used is essentially in as new condition and on the car for roughly 1,500 miles. Price is shipped to the lower US 48, PayPal only (send it as a gift or add 3% to cover their fee's), will also take personal/cashiers check but won’t ship until it clears.

HEMI Orange Dash Bezel Stack Kit MOPAR # 82211873
*these have been discontinued by Mopar and are hard to find
$120 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That I’m not sure of, someone else would have to weigh in on that comparison. I’d throw two thoughts your way though based on your question.

First since the dash bezels are inside the car and not near or next to a different orange body paint, any color difference will certainly be harder to detect. It brings the right kind of color into the car and they look awesome!

Second if the color isn’t close enough to your liking you can always have them painted which is what I did with my TorRed as unfortunately they were never OEM produced in that color by Mopar like these were in HEMI Orange. Plus a set of these for painting will cost you the same used as this set that already is by Mopar themselves.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts