Dodge Challenger Forum banner
41 - 60 of 94 Posts
The stripes look great! I considered doing that on mine for a while after seeing them on DWB, but then thought it would probably be overkill on black when I already have the R/T stripes.:dunno:

Discussion starter · #45 ·
The stripes look great! I considered doing that on mine for a while after seeing them on DWB, but then thought it would probably be overkill on black when I already have the R/T stripes.:dunno:
Actually Val The white side stripes on black looks awesome IMHO. I really really like the black with white or silver side stripes. I'm with you if you did the rally stripes and had the side stripes it might be a little overkill. BUT.... If you decide to do a stripe delete on those side stripes...... the silver or white rally stripes are just killer on the black.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
These white stripes look awesome on this HO car. I got a 392 and don't give a rats ass about copying. Too many heighters. Look at the pics....one bad ass ride. Congrats Chris.

Thanks robo5555....to tell everyone the truth I wasn't trying to copy huggytree's 392......I was trying to copy robo5555's......LOL :liar: :bigthumb: :thumbsup: :smokin:

Thanks Huggy tree.....don't worry no offense taken....but believe me .....I'm not trying to copy anything....I have wanted these stripes before I knew what a 392 was. Copying ANYTHING is the last thing I wanted. Thats exactly why I didn't want black stripes. I was looking for something unique.....done the way I WANTED IT.

There are no 392's in HO and you might have noticed that I also proudly put 5.7L HEMI decals on the front fenders and put Challenger R/T decals on the back spoiler.

BTW Just want to say thanks to Brian @ RiderGraphix for his patience. Dude.....it looks awesome.
Your car looks freakin' awesome! The color combo looks very retro to me. :thumbsup:

The right thing to do is whatever you want with the car you bought. Anyone else can shove their criticism where it pleases them. And if they're unable to read 5.7L on the fender, then they have bigger issues to worry about.

Not to Hijack....
My Black R/T has white rally stripes from the top of the nose to just below the rear spoiler (dealer installed before i bought). I still haven't decided whether or not i want to keep the white or go with red (interior is Red/Black leather), but either way i'm positive I want full nose to tail. Vichris' pics only solidified that decision for me.......just have to decide on color now :scratchhead:

Attachments

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Not to Hijack....
My Black R/T has white rally stripes from the top of the nose to just below the rear spoiler (dealer installed before i bought). I still haven't decided whether or not i want to keep the white or go with red (interior is Red/Black leather), but either way i'm positive I want full nose to tail. Vichris' pics only solidified that decision for me.......just have to decide on color now :scratchhead:
That white on black looks sick.....IMHO I would keep the white.....both white and silver rally stripes on black are da bomb. That dark and light color combo just pops. Thats why the DWB with white looks so good. Of course its your car so do what you want.....but my personal opinion is that your car already looks smokin hawt...........:thumbsup:

Discussion starter · #52 ·
Chris, did you put the stripes on yourself, or did you have an installer do them?
No...... I had a local tint and trim shop install them.

Discussion starter · #53 ·
The stripes look good in person also. Good choice Chris!

Ha ha ha..... What a small world PR....who would have guessed that I knew you & yours from a previous world.....you guys missed a good time last night @ Hooters.....fights were great and I got some good pics with Hooter Ho's on matching HO and white.....LOL. We gotta get together and show up some Chevys and Fords.....SOON.......:bigthumb:.......:thumbsup:.......:5:

Discussion starter · #55 ·
Good point, never thought of that to get rid of the real licence plate fiasco...

I think your car looks pretty good, but then I've always loved orange w/white stripes, it's just different! Plus, I LOVE Creamsicles...

I think a white interior would look awesome, any plans?
Nakita....no plans for white interior. I have the two tone black/gray leather seats that I really like. I like the white leather seats ( I had them on a 71 olds 442) but for now I'm very happy with what I've got.....:guiness:

Not to Hijack....
I think red would look badass!!!

That white on black looks sick.....IMHO I would keep the white.....both white and silver rally stripes on black are da bomb. That dark and light color combo just pops. Thats why the DWB with white looks so good. Of course its your car so do what you want.....but my personal opinion is that your car already looks smokin hawt...........:thumbsup:

I likey too:) and agree the stripe should continue. Something for me to think about down the road. I also like your louvres BrUiRcNeR. I've been thinking about them for a while now.

Reminds me of a sexy Camaro I wanted back in high school. Love the orange/white combo.

Stripes are stripes, IMO. There are so many different ones available now, you can't guess what a car is based on what stripes it has. It's not like actual upbadging or doing a full SRT clone on an SE...

Discussion starter · #60 ·
Reminds me of a sexy Camaro I wanted back in high school. Love the orange/white combo.

Stripes are stripes, IMO. There are so many different ones available now, you can't guess what a car is based on what stripes it has. It's not like actual upbadging or doing a full SRT clone on an SE...

Yikes.......:) got a little too sexy Saturday night.....I'm used to getting alot of attention and thumbs up......but since I added the stripes I've had women propositioning me....... because of my Challenger.... I'm lucky my gf is not the jealous type. I was cruising down one of our main drags and this car with several 20 something girls pulls up next to me.....girls in both the front passenger and back passenger seats were leaning way out and gesturing and hollering to me..... a hot young girl in the front was really coming on to me......until she finally noticed my gf after I rolled both my windows down.....:smokin: :browsmiley: :pimp:...... Im really liking these new stripes.

41 - 60 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.