Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Nice set-up have fun with it I have my bottle in the spare tire compartment :browsmiley:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
T

Thats where im gonna put mine what size shot are u using.
100 is all but I am twin turbo so it will react like more like a 200 shot also not sure if were going to use it to take out the back side or off the line I guess we'll find out in the spring which works the best

remote opener

also make sure you get the bottle heater it keeps your temps correct

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Thats a nice spare tire delete kit you got there. :) Its been like 6 years since I have had a bottle filled. How much is that stuff per 10 pound bottle to fill now??? It was 25-30 bucks back then.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
You should hit mid 11's no problem. We ran 11.69 with that setup when we did the testing of the setup for zex back in 08

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Thats a nice spare tire delete kit you got there. :) Its been like 6 years since I have had a bottle filled. How much is that stuff per 10 pound bottle to fill now??? It was 25-30 bucks back then.
I don't know what it cost but I'll find out soon enough :)

You should hit mid 11's no problem. We ran 11.69 with that setup when we did the testing of the setup for zex back in 08
I'm hopping with the DR's to do that or faster but you know how the dang 6 speeds are all over the place. We'll know more in the April once the tracks open back up of how were going to set it up and when to use it...

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did any of u guys do the tunin g the tuning urself u gave the trinity I was thinking about tuning it myself and what timing are u guys taking out for

75shot
100shot
125shot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts