Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped the car off today to get the Stage 2 pkg, new exhaust, new rims and tires. Should be ready for the track in a week. Josh will post the dyno sheet when he is done. I will be having sweet dreams for the next week!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Since the garage is empty I am now making space for the stock parts. The waiting is the worst part.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
HemiJumky, Congratulations! Don't forget to post some pics and your dyno sheet.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will. Josh asked if I wanted a before dyno but I told him I didn't need it since we all know what stock is. He said he would post it once completed.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

congrats and nice way to hit the ground running :guiness:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Looking to get into the 11's which I think is doable.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dropped the car off Friday and talked to Josh today. He said the car was done except for the tires and rims which he was working on. WOW what a shop!!!! Two days and it is ready!!!!! He is the HEMI GOD.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Picking up car tomorrow then it's time to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HHP Stage 2 DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drove the car home from Delaware and as far as driveability the car sounds mean and acts mean. I got 21.6 miles to the gallon and alot of stares when I punched it. If anyone is looking for an upgrade it is well worth the money. Now the car brings me back to the 70's and I feel like a kid again. Makes the heart puond heavey and it puts you back in the seat like never before. Thanks Josh and crew for making and old man feel young again:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts