Discussion Starter #1
Here's some video of our HemiSam's two best runs
this last Saturday at Lonestar MotorSports Raceway
(Hennessey) in Sealy, Texas.

Way to go Sam!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nice burnout on the 2nd run for a stick.
Congrats.

Brad

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
great video way thanks for sharing Sam did great :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
now run it in the 1/4...lol

good passes for real.. im taking some tires and running mine on the 18th

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Damn it Sam, quit making me want to buy things I can't afford! LOL. Awesome runs pal. Let me know about the Toy Drive on the 17th.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
So are you going to put some dope on it and try to break tens? C'mon Sam, you know I want you to..........I mean, you know you want to........yeah.....that's it.....lol

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
LMAO! I think it's got mid to low 11's in it with some work on the wheels/tires and suspension, not to mention driver ;-) 10's....that's a stretch.

HemiSam

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
LMAO! I think it's got mid to low 11's in it with some work on the wheels/tires and suspension, not to mention driver ;-) 10's....that's a stretch.

HemiSam
10's are a stretch? Well.....I wish there was a chemical compound to aid with that. Oh wherever shall we find one?

Cough-nitrous-cough!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Nice job! Hopefully someday I'll get the nerve (and paycheck) to play. In the meantime I'll live through you. Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Yeah...I'm not there. BOOST is as far as I've gotten. Call me old school ;-)

HemiSam
Any plans to go back to the road course again Sam? BTW I noticed you taped the back of the bumper to stop tire chunks from sticking. Just a little FYI, if you spray the bumper with PAM the chunks don't stick. Just wipe it off after every run.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
I will, Nick, but I'm more likely to play on the strip for a while until I figure it out a bit better.

Yeah, an old timer told me the same thing. Wish I'd have sprayed it up into the wheel well...LOL! Looks like I went 4 wheelin'...

HemiSam

·
Registered
148 Posts
Outstanding!

Way to go Sam.:thumbsup:Your Maggie was on fire!

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
I will, Nick, but I'm more likely to play on the strip for a while until I figure it out a bit better.

Yeah, an old timer told me the same thing. Wish I'd have sprayed it up into the wheel well...LOL! Looks like I went 4 wheelin'...

HemiSam
Pics or it didn't happen....
:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts