Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a 2010 challenger SRT8. I love the car so for and decided to give the 6.1 another shot even thought the 6.4 will be here soon. I'm not that fun of black cars, but couldn't resist the look of the beast when it's clean. So cleaning and keeping this car clean is going to be a challenge, but I'm up to it.....

looking forward to many chats and a few mods.....

·
Registered
463 Posts
Were the first two lemons? I vaguely remember you had issues with your first one.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
585 Posts
not sure what default color this car belongs in, but a hot mustang should be grabber blue for sure, maybe black for the camaro and quite possibly hemi orange for the challenger and I'm thinin yellow for a cuda all IMHO natch. enjoy the SRT and welcome

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Maybe he had two other SRTs in different models.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
Welcome to Challenger Talk "the best damn forum" and enjoy your stay we look forward to your participation. :)

you came to the right place to get some mods :thumbsup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Black is more work but it does look good. Get a good wax and detail spray after each wash. I have had good luck with JAXWAX goes on easy and comes off with ease even in direct sunlight.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
not sure what default color this car belongs in, but a hot mustang should be grabber blue for sure, maybe black for the camaro and quite possibly hemi orange for the challenger and I'm thinin yellow for a cuda all IMHO natch. enjoy the SRT and welcome
Wow, that's weird...I like your color choices, but the Cuda might have to be Bullitt Green...maybe.
Welcome OP! Enjoy that ride!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts