Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my first Challenger about a month ago. 2013 challenger rt manual in Jazz blue with the hood to fender rt dealing. However I am not new to Challenger's, I work for the Hendrick Automotive group as a salesman for Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram and Buick at our only Alabama store. I am sure I have much to learn from y'all but I will also help in any way I can I might some information that might be useful from time to time. I do plan on doing some mods soon I have mopar drop springs and a k and n drop in all ready. Next is a exhaust then a tune and some new wheels. Where from there I have no idea.

I own several other cars at the moment as well a Ford F150 lightning(12 pounds of boost exhaust intake tune etc), 2005 kawi 636 (lowered tune, k and n cat back exhaust), 1998 Honda CBR 600, 1967 Mercury Cougar ( 351w cam intake carb nitro 5speed swap 4.11 gears 10.75 to 1 compression mickey Thompson et pro "street tires" etc etc etc) and an old boat.
If there is any thing I can do help please let me know I have access to a fair amount of information that the public might have a harder time getting.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Welcome from California

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another 2013 Jazz Blue R/T owner. Lots of knowledge here.

·
Registered
610 Posts
welcome !!! :D now I know where Ill buy my next JEEP :)

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Welcome to the forum! And don't let any smack talk about dealerships get you down. There's plenty of stories on here about bad experiences people have had with other dealers, so if you could chime in with your inside experience from time to time, we'd appreciate it.

Lets see some photos of that new rig!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Its good to be here, I did not join to sell any thing however I will be more than to sell cdrj product for invoice. I really joined to buy some after market equipment and for research. Thank you for compliment on Hendrick. It is a fantastic place to work. I am heavily thinking about a Ram air hood as well. Gregrandoph, what challenger did you get?
Just bought a SXT, had stopped to look at Camaro, traded in a 08 GMC Sierra on it, truck was white reg cab z71 2wd with chrome wheels and had been leveled out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Bahrain!
Nice to have you on board!

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome. We would love to know if you, or your dealer, have any insight into the timing chain failure issue. 2009-2011 5.7 liter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts