Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Looks nice. I like the current tail lights and current front lower valance better though. That valance kind of looks like a Mazda smiley face. Nice wheels for sure.

Looks like it says SRT Powered on the Shaker, so I would assume this is the Scat Pack R/T.

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,997 Posts
The front end, I am not much of a fan so far, the back end looks better, but it looks slightly longer for some reason? I like the rear spoiler.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Tailights kinda look like they take after the 72-74 challenger.. just need some 9ft rubber ta-ta's hanging out there:SM130:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Are those active grill shutters?

·
Registered
675 Posts
The front fascia is what I thought I saw on an earlier mule photo here. Hope this is fact. I would order this to replace the one on my '09 as soon as it is available. VERY HAPPY!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Cropping the copyright information from the stolen photo.... And then posting it as your own.

That's just plain wrong, and still illegal,

·
Registered
47 Posts
not mad at it but so far ... I'll keep my in coming 2014 100th. should be here 2nd week in May. but will still give dealer a hard time before closing deal... like I may want to wait for 15.....not!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Need a better view of the rear. Front looks fine. I like the lights.

Rear has me a little worried. I will wait to see more pics.

But, what I am really interested in is the interior.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I am not sure I would go to the expenses to replace my 5200 mile '10 for a 15 but it could certainly take up space in my garage. Based on the pictures the rear looks a bit ’05 Mustangish but still not bad. I would really like to see the “all new” interior. Clearly the front is positioned for the SC cooler.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Back end reminds me of the 300 Z

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Look at the shaker hood it is all in one side of the car lmfao what a crop job

1 - 20 of 137 Posts