Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched yesterday for center caps on the forum, may have buzzed by the post with the answer I'm looking for please take mercy on me if I did. :p

My 2016 RT Plus has the old school script Challenger badges. I kind of like the old school look and want to replace the Dodge center caps with look-a-like American Racing or Crager S/S ones. Figure the easiest way to do this would be to get plain flat center caps and buy or have decals made. I can't find anything that I am confident will fit. Did find some on ebay, coming from China, that said they would... but really don't want to wait 2 months to find out the ebay'er (is that a word?) lied. And like I said they are coming from China.

I have also seen some American Racing center caps that are 2.5" but unsure if the inside diameter would match or the height of the clips inside would be correct. I have read about the billet ones and they do look nice but I really don't want to put out $150+ for custom center caps.

At this point the only idea I can come up with is to sand off the DODGE, paint and apply decals on the OE center caps. Anyone know of aftermarket center caps that will work?

Thanks in Advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts