Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals! Long time lurker but decided to register because there are always thumbnails every so often and it was beginning to eat at me not being able to check them out. :smokin:

Names Joe, from Chicago and decided to buy a Challenger, but still haven't come to a decision yet. Tested a 6spd 2010 and auto 2011 RT and loved every minute of it, (think I'm partial to the 6spd) but that magical # 392 has been eating at my brain for awhile now. :hungry:

Finding myself to be pretty unimpressed with the 2011 color offerings, except I LOVE the GWE; you folks cruising in those are going to be looking good. (but they make you take those rims? :disgust: ) Also, I could better justify a 392 with a few more months of saving, but would miss out on a great summer of driving, ahh the dilema!!!!!

Well, not really a terrible dilemma, I a C5 to keep me company. 4 speed... It ain't the fastest but puts that shit eatin' grin on your face nonetheless. :pimp:

Anywho, Hi!, and you'll see me around, chiming in here and there.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Entaro, Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Any way you go, you got a kick ass car! I would opt for the manual if it was a street car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts