Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm trading in my 13. Charger rallye sport for a 14 challenger 100th anniversary. Had to order it last Saturday because they couldn't find one within a 500 mile radius. Im getting white, with the red leather the 430,hemi 6 speed. The look of the cloud leather and rims sold me on the anniversary model. Gonna drive me nuts waiting for it. I've been watching for a email bout every hour lol. But gives me plenty of time to window shop and collect stuff for it. Been listening to exhaust on YouTube, over and over trying to decide which I like the best. She will be a daily driver, pretty much all highway bout 24k a year. Lots of flat boring highways to cruise here in the boondocks of Nebraska. Really enjoy reading all your guys post on here, tons of good info,and ideas.
Tyler

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
I love "road tripping" through Nebraska, and still have several very close friends in the Kearney area.

What part of the boonies are you in? The Sandhills was a great trip to SD, and that WAS the boonies! LOL

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Oakland Nebraska, about an hour north of Omaha. But, I gre up in Phoenix, az so all of Nebraska is boondocks to me lol

·
Registered
332 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, Tyler.

I am in Omaha, and you are right, this whole state is the damn boonies. Can't wait to get out of here. LOL

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Tyler, Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Nice to meet you! And welcome from Omaha, NE. Hope you enjoy your new ride, these are really awesome cars! :pimp:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know that vots is not the most accurate, but at 6 this morn still said production scheduled, because Its driving me nuts, I checked again at 7 and it said trim and engine going in. So hopefully soon :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts