Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone ever took the resonators off a Corsa exhaust sport for a challenger srt8 6.speed??? Does it affect the performance? or does it make it better?? or worse?? or nothing at all?? Or does it sound louder??

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I have the corsa xtreme on the auto and was wondering sorta the same s, only I wonder about removing the bottle mufflers and leaving the resonators on at the back to make it louder. Anyone do that on an auto with the xtreme?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Today I went and got my resonators cut off my Corsa sport exhaust, and man it sounds absolutely fabulous, if you guys like more of a pop and more louder cut them off and well some pipes up, it only cost me $40 bucks to do it,!!!!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone ever took the resonators off a Corsa exhaust sport for a challenger srt8 6.speed??? Does it affect the performance? or does it make it better?? or worse?? or nothing at all?? Or does it sound louder??
You paid $1200-$1400 for a performance exhaust system and you want to cut it apart??? If that made them perform better, Corsa would do it to begin with. If all you want is a louder sound, just cut the stock exhaust apart. Why waste the extra money on the Corsa?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Corsa makes the exhaust nice without modifying it, but my stock exhaust what the resonators off sounds a lot better than Corsa stock, everybody has their own opinion, I was going to sell my corsa exhaust to buy a louder exhaust System, but like I said once you cut off the resonators off the course exhausts it has more pop and a lot louder that I love, if you could afford to buy a challenger then what's the big deal to spend a few bucks here in there but that's my own opinion, but if you like to hear some before and after video check them out,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts