Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Why r we posting this and not contacting the company directly?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I have access to my phone while at work, I wouldn't have had to order them from the internet. By the time I got home and found both of those scoops stuffed in that little box. They had closed already.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
44 Posts
Maybe the guy who packaged it was trying to win a bet.

Guy #1- I bet I can fit both these in this tiny box.

Guy#2- ain't no way

Guy#1- you wanna bet?

Guy#2- 5 bucks says you can't.

Guy#1- pay up sucker!

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Maybe you and the OP should understand how valuable Steve White Motors is, ESPECIALLY what kind of person Luke is. The company and the man deserve to be treated a tad better than you think.

If "I" was Luke and he ever ordered again, I'd find a refrigerator box and clean every scrap of paper and filler out of the dealership and put the parts taped to the bottom of the box and let him throw it all away...

then wait for that thread to be posted...

goin shooting, y'all have a great Saturday...

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe you and the OP should understand how valuable Steve White Motors is, ESPECIALLY what kind of person Luke is. The company and the man deserve to be treated a tad better than you think.

Tell me how bad I treated him. It's simple, I didnt talk down to him, I didn't rip him, or the company he works for. I didn't rant or curse. I simply letting him know that something I paid good money for came boxed very carelessly. Whether he boxed it or an employee did.

Maybe letting him know about the situation will insure that others, get their parts in good condition.

Jeez, you make it sound like that they are doing me a favor by selling me something.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Wow really.... :boohoo:

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Really... Couldn't find a bigger box?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
we have several new people in shipping, a total of 13 full time employees in that department, errors are made, our apologies for the inconvience, pm me and we will resend the order

thanks for shopping with us
Luke V

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
also it appears that's the hood scoops, which are partially made of rubber

conversation has already taken place with the shipping manager
thank you for bringing it to opur attention

Luke

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Tell me how bad I treated him. It's simple, I didnt talk down to him, I didn't rip him, or the company he works for. I didn't rant or curse. I simply letting him know that something I paid good money for came boxed very carelessly. Whether he boxed it or an employee did.

Maybe letting him know about the situation will insure that others, get their parts in good condition.

Jeez, you make it sound like that they are doing me a favor by selling me something.
Hey steeler, read my two previous posts. I never used the word "bad". All I'm saying is this would have been best brought to their attention directly and privately, instead of advertising to the entire automotive industry that your half rubber parts weren't packed to your specs. It's not often we find a knowledgable and honest company or person in this hobby that enjoys it as much as we do. Don't want to chase them away and be left with a bunch of money hungry ****** bags. Theres a right way and a wrong way to complain.

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
What's the complaint? Are they broken or are you upset with the size of the box?
From my understanding they are not broke. The OP didn't elaborate on that. He just simply griped about the way it was packed. Now if it were me, I couldn't care if the dam things were handed to me by the UPS driver wrapped in a paper towel. Ain't broke, scratched, marred, not missing anything- who gives a crap in what they or don't arrive in. But that's just me.

·
Registered
92 Posts
From my understanding they are not broke. The OP didn't elaborate on that. He just simply griped about the way it was packed. Now if it were me, I couldn't care if the dam things were handed to me by the UPS driver wrapped in a paper towel. Ain't broke, scratched, marred, not missing anything- who gives a crap in what they or don't arrive in. But that's just me.

^^^ Agreed

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
on the contrary ... I have ordered a few thing from Luke and everything has always been boxed correctly and never had any kind of issue at all in any way.......
team LUKE

·
Registered
267 Posts
on the contrary ... I have ordered a few thing from Luke and everything has always been boxed correctly and never had any kind of issue at all in any way.......
team LUKE
I am jumping on "Team-Luke" here. I too have ordered multiple things from Steve White....never an issue, ever. I also have had phone conversations with Luke. You are not going to find a more helpful "car-guy".

Sorry your packing was sub-par. Hope your mod turns out well.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts