·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
That was quite a read, but if you look under "knowledge", it doesn't mention cars. Interesting... :D

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
2,098 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
569 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
Were you consulted?

A Guy
I wasn’t, and if I could get my lawyer to return my calls, I’d have her look into the obvious trademark violations on that website. I don’t know what’s up with her lately though, you’d think with as much money as I’ve paid her for criminal defense work she’d be happy to take more...

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
@Nuke was unable to answer the phone as he was wrenching on another FORD. :devilish:
No, no, no, no more Fords!

I can’t remember if I updated that Ford thread with this or not (for reasons that will soon become obvious), but that danged thing’s hood ending up smacking me in the head when I knocked the makeshift hood prop out from under it. I swear I was concussed for a day or two!

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
2,098 Posts
No, no, no, no more Fords!

I can’t remember if I updated that Ford thread with this or not (for reasons that will soon become obvious), but that danged thing’s hood ending up smacking me in the head when I knocked the makeshift hood prop out from under it. I swear I was concussed for a day or two!
You should put some aftermarket struts on the hood, not Ford struts, to prevent that in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts