Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to check in and say hi everybody. Drove my 2010 R/T home this afternoon, and get this, I traded in a 2011 Jeep. Looking forward to hanging around the forum. First things I will be looking to mod is the exhaust and a cold air intake, please offer up any suggestions you may have!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum Brian. How long did you have the 2011 Jeep? Gotta hear the miles on that thing.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I still have stock exaust. Most people will tell you to just get a drop in K&N filter instead of a CAI. They are the experts and that's the best advise for performance but I just got my Mopar CAI installed today and can't beleive how much better it looks and sounds. You can get a K&N CAI for $100 cheaper and it might make you happy but I love the looks of my Mopar CAI.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum Brian. How long did you have the 2011 Jeep? Gotta hear the miles on that thing.
7K on the Jeep, I am field employee and drive a lot. Hell, I only made 2 payments on it!

itzrick, I am going to go with the Mopar CAI as well.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,138 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 18,474 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

One word of caution, however. It may prove to be very expensive for you...because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger R/T.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Brian, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts