162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been getting many request on what our shop rates are. So here you go:

Shop labor rate $75.00 per hour

Dyno pulls 3 pulls with wideband and print out $75.00

Street tuning starting at $300.00

Dyno tuning starting at $600.00

Nitrous refills $3.50 per pound

If anyone wants to have a dyno day or meet and greet event please let us know. We would be happy to host it.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Jeff who's tuning for you down there?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Are dyno pulls just to verify HP? What is the difference between street and dyno tuning and why should I do it?

·
Vendor
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are dyno pulls just to verify HP? What is the difference between street and dyno tuning and why should I do it?
You are correct that dyno pulls are used to verify hp. We offer a before and after pulls on most of our parts installs. Street tuning is where the car is driven and data logged and then tuned from those logs. Street tuning will get your tune close but there are limits on the wide open tuning when done on a street tune. The dyno tune includes all of the street tuning and then we have your car on the dyno for all the "wot" tuning.

Jeff

·
Registered
251 Posts
So it is 300.00 to get a street tune based of data logs? how is that different than the services DCX and others offer? just curious as my car was emailed tuned and it obviously worked based of my 1/4 times although it may not be 100% perfect.
are you guys driving the cars right there and adjusting on the spot?

Thanks

·
Vendor
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So it is 300.00 to get a street tune based of data logs? how is that different than the services DCX and others offer? just curious as my car was emailed tuned and it obviously worked based of my 1/4 times although it may not be 100% perfect.
are you guys driving the cars right there and adjusting on the spot?

Thanks
Yes we drive the car and data log it and make changes based on the info we see in the logs.

Jeff

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yes we drive the car and data log it and make changes based on the info we see in the logs.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

where are you located at?? :dunno:
Am looking to get my car tuned for more extra HP.
:rocker::rocker:
Thanks,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts