Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I don't own a Challenger and never have owned one. Growing up I remember my Brother (RIP)
owned a Mustang and a Challenger . I wasn't into cars ,but I always liked the look of the Challenger just a Tad more that the Mustang.

I always wanted to own one ,but I wanted one that looked like my Brother's Challenger.

So since the Retros came back the last few years I been itching to buy one.

I don't know much about cars ,but I just installed a Kenwood DX890HD and back-up camera
in my Rav4. I wanted to update it because it's a 2002 and thinking I was going to keep it because it didn't make sense to get another car when the Rav4 works perfectly fine. It's in great condition
with low miles.

Anyway..I find myself still thinking about buying a Challenger even with the great new Kenwood DX890HD in
my Rav4. Every time I see one on the road while I'm walking I actually stop and look at it. If I see one parked I go up to it and walk around it and look inside .

Well I'm here now because I'm thinking it's time to get me a Challenger..They are so Boss Looking :42:

It doesn't have to be spanking new, if previous models are better than the recent models I have no problem buying a used Challenger. Besides,I'm far from rich

So I'm here to do my research and happy to have found this forum.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Welcome! Sorry about your brother. There is a dash plaque on the passenger side that says Challenger. There are some vendors here who make replacement plaques. Maybe you can have one made that says your brother's name?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome! I highly recommend you get a Challenger. You won't regret it! And you can customize certain parts of it to commemorate your brother, such as the dash plaque mentioned above, customized body decals, etc. Might be an awesome tribute to him.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow New Yorker! Your brother would want you to own one. If I was you I'll wait til winter over.

·
Banned
290 Posts
Hi

I don't own a Challenger and never have owned one. Growing up I remember my Brother (RIP)
owned a Mustang and a Challenger . I wasn't into cars ,but I always liked the look of the Challenger just a Tad more that the Mustang.

I always wanted to own one ,but I wanted one that looked like my Brother's Challenger.

So since the Retros came back the last few years I been itching to buy one.

I don't know much about cars ,but I just installed a Kenwood DX890HD and back-up camera
in my Rav4. I wanted to update it because it's a 2002 and thinking I was going to keep it because it didn't make sense to get another car when the Rav4 works perfectly fine. It's in great condition
with low miles.

Anyway..I find myself still thinking about buying a Challenger even with the great new Kenwood DX890HD in
my Rav4. Every time I see one on the road while I'm walking I actually stop and look at it. If I see one parked I go up to it and walk around it and look inside .

Well I'm here now because I'm thinking it's time to get me a Challenger..They are so Boss Looking :42:

It doesn't have to be spanking new, if previous models are better than the recent models I have no problem buying a used Challenger. Besides,I'm far from rich

So I'm here to do my research and happy to have found this forum.

Thanks
Get a Challenger, and you will be.

I know how you're feeling, get a challenger, it will be everything you thought it would be and more.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome aboard.

have you thought about renting one for a week to try it out? I spent a lot of time researching the Challenger, Mustang and Camaro and rented all them just to get a good feel for them. Obviously the Challenger won my heart or I wouldn't be on this forum right now.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts