Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! New '16 SXT owner here! Actually, new as of October but just settle on joining this forum after browsing a few others, lol! Everyone here seems much more knowledgeable than the other forums I've seen so I decided to join up here!

Now I'm sure I know what everyone is really interested in, the car, lol! 2016 SXT in the granite crystal metallic flavor with matte black stripe. Beautiful color that I've never seen anywhere else. Bought one owner used with 13k miles and in great condition!

As far as any modding, I actually just finished a little tint on the tail lights (will post when there is better lighting, maybe tomorrow). I also plugged the holes the dealler drilIed in the bumper to mount their stupid dealer tag and relocated the license plate to the lower grill. I'm planning on having the windows tinted and then having the exhaust worked over to get a deeper more aggressive note (if anyone has suggestions, I would love to hear them) and add some exhaust tips. After that, I'm going to paint the calipers at some point. I'm also a little curious what everyone's opinions are on the weather tech floor liners.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,613 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Hey everyone! New '16 SXT owner here! Actually, new as of October but just settle on joining this forum after browsing a few others, lol! Everyone here seems much more knowledgeable than the other forums I've seen so I decided to join up here!

Now I'm sure I know what everyone is really interested in, the car, lol! 2016 SXT in the granite crystal metallic flavor with matte black stripe. Beautiful color that I've never seen anywhere else. Bought one owner used with 13k miles and in great condition!

As far as any modding, I actually just finished a little tint on the tail lights (will post when there is better lighting, maybe tomorrow). I also plugged the holes the dealler drilIed in the bumper to mount their stupid dealer tag and relocated the license plate to the lower grill. I'm planning on having the windows tinted and then having the exhaust worked over to get a deeper more aggressive note (if anyone has suggestions, I would love to hear them) and add some exhaust tips. After that, I'm going to paint the calipers at some point. I'm also a little curious what everyone's opinions are on the weather tech floor liners.
Congrats and welcome! I was looking at weather tech and husky. I went with husky it's way cheaper on amazon. you can get the front, rear, and trunk liners for less than weather tech. Also the husky liners will cover up the dead pedal and basically more of the floor than the weather tech liner

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,020 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats and welcome! I was looking at weather tech and husky. I went with husky it's way cheaper on amazon. you can get the front, rear, and trunk liners for less than weather tech. Also the husky liners will cover up the dead pedal and basically more of the floor than the weather tech liner
Awesome! Thanks for the recommendation!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
welcome from MN.

On a side note, I had Husky liners in my old Jeep and in my Ram 2500 now, they work well and I am happy with the quality and cost savings.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome from MI! Might want to look into some Flowmasters - had the 40's on my 2014 5.7 M6 and had quite a few people stop and ask me what exhaust I used.

Congrats on the car!!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts