Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call me EvoRaat, or just plain Raat, i'm a proud owner of a TorRed 2010 R/T, under 30,000 miles. I've owned this MoPar for close to 2 years now and am considering mods such as complete Hooker Blackheart exhaust system with long tube headers. As an older newb to all of the electronics, I am seeking education on how to tune my project. I am considering running this car in "Stock class" at a local 1/4 mi. drag strip. Any info, comments on performance enhancement are welcome! Thanks! Raat.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,923 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Any relation to the "Magic Rat" that Bruce Springsteen sang about in "Jungleland".

Nice car. Red and Black are awesome. Ever consider satin black wheels instead of the stock chrome?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hiya Kdawg...nope no relation...satin black wheels are being considered, but at this point, i'm more interested in performance...and as a electronic dummy, can anyone tell me: does the Diablosport tuner require internet connection? Thanks! Raat.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CARiD, thanks for the welcome! Pix are soon to be on the way as i've ordered parts and will soon start deconstruction!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Parts are coming in, just waiting for mid pipes. Deconstruction is nearly finished, installation should begin near end of month.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If anyone is interested, I've posted some pics under the "Intake & Exhaust" catagory on my installation of Hooker longtubes and stainless exhaust system...more to follow as project progresses.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts