Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2009 R/T that we bought the end of 2008 we love our car it has traveled many miles from NY to California Route 66 and down the east coast sorry not hiding it in the garage we love to travel and traveling in this car is the best you meet so many people from all walks of life people just start talking to us about the car we love it. Can't wait to get on the road agian for now it is tucked a way in the garage as it is winter but give us a good weekend we will be back on the road and hope to meet some of you out there.

Sylvia & Tom:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Welcome!

I spent many a Summer as a kid in Long Lake.

Watch out for the Bear!

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Welcome S&T from a somewhat neighbor at the bottom end of 88. Spent many a moon in Wells / Speculator / Sacandaga not sure where you are in relation to them. Ever need a pit stop down this way give a shout.

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Chazy Lake is up near Plattsburgh. As I type this I'm in a hotel in Old Forge NY on vacation for a few days this week - hiked up Black Bear Mountain today.

Welcome aboard, folks.

·
Registered
585 Posts
like you this car is a good traveller and I plan to drive it, although another one for the strip is a good possibility with the deals to be had. I was in Lake Luzerne a resort up from Fla.with my older brother once, years ago, I was in HS we met some birds from NYC at the bar, nice but mine with a slight mustache shadow, something I did get over by morning :browsmiley: welcome to the forum

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello from Albany!!!! Or as I like to call it, MALLbany

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for the welcome I can't believe how many of you actually know where we are up here. Boatman we have 48,000 on our car and it is not our daily driver hard to believe in 2 years but we did about 8,000 doing the cross country trip and Florida a few times the rest is weekend rides. We love our weekend rides. Valley thanks for the pit stop invite same here if any Mopar is looking for a pit stop up here let us know we do great BQ in the summer.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome aboard man! I'm from down in the southern tier of NY state, and i spend most of my summer up in the Finger Lakes regoin, mainly Keuka Lake! Beautifull country for driving a Challenger!! :cheers:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
Welcome to the forum enjoy your stay participation is encouraged :bigthumb:
good to know your running the wheels off of her they are a great road machine :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts