Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I just started checking the forums and it looks like a good place to get some help with my new Challenger which I just got a week ago. Its a 2011 Pearl Red R/T Classic 6-speed with leather seats.

Not planning on doing too much, maybe a subwoofer or two, some little trim things and a performance upgrade or two. I've noticed there isn't too much 2011 specific aftermarket stuff, will 09/10 parts work generally? For example the Drake billet aluminum engine caps? Anybody have any good tips on a cone air filter setup? Thanks for the help

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
Sweet! First red I've seen with white stripes looks wicked. Man I swear if I make it big I'm gonna own 20 of these things! Lol. I have the Mopar cold air intake on mine looks great. Might bring mine to LA when I dirve down in April if I don't take my truck.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

great looking color most of the parts should fit you may want to check out the mopar CAI they have a new one. If your looking for performance additions save your money and wait the new tuning isn't available for the 2011
check out this big event in your area hope to see you

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f65/6th-annual-spring-festival-registration-49760/

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Welcome Socal! Oooooo congrats on the ride! She's a beauty!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi guys,

I just started checking the forums and it looks like a good place to get some help with my new Challenger which I just got a week ago. Its a 2011 Pearl Red R/T Classic 6-speed with leather seats.

Not planning on doing too much, maybe a subwoofer or two, some little trim things and a performance upgrade or two. I've noticed there isn't too much 2011 specific aftermarket stuff, will 09/10 parts work generally? For example the Drake billet aluminum engine caps? Anybody have any good tips on a cone air filter setup? Thanks for the help

Oh man....My 2011 Redline Classic has been built but has not shipped from the factory as of yet. Looking at yours is just making my wait that much worse. Congrats on the car, looks great.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Congrats to you with your new ride, and welcome to Challengertalk! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome from SoCal. Sweet ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts