Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few years of looking at new cars off and on, I finally decided it was time to trade in my 350z roadster for a Challenger. No other make/model on the road has caught my eye like the Challenger, so I knew it was the right choice. In past years I had my eye on the SRT 392 figuring it was a good balance between features and price, but since it's not an option this year, I with a Scat Pack instead. I was in no rush so I went with a custom order to get the color (Maximum Steel) and exact options I wanted. Finally took delivery about a week ago, and it's been an adjustment from the Z but I'm pleased with my decision.

·
Super Moderator
12,972 Posts
Welcome from the Bay Area ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah another Maximum steele

Awesome. we're small in numbers but look at all the colors in the paint ! Great choice in color.
we picked one up June first. Enjoy, glad you joined the forum also.
I bet the paint really shines in that California sun.
Have a good one !

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome. we're small in numbers but look at all the colors in the paint ! Great choice in color.

we picked one up June first. Enjoy, glad you joined the forum also.

I bet the paint really shines in that California sun.

Have a good one !

It is definitely unique and was worth the wait. I always enjoy seeing sublime green on the road but steel is more my speed.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pictures or it didnt happen. Jk Congrats! What are your plans if you are going to mod after the warranty?

I’ve spent plenty of time admiring other pics here and other forums it’s only fair to contribute but I still need to capture some good ones. Took one in the garage at work on the day of delivery but it doesn’t do it justice.

No plans to mod right now. I’m looking into the extended warranty and don’t want to jeopardize any coverage. After buying my last car used and holding on to it for many years I’m looking forward to not having to worry about any major repairs for a while.

·
Super Moderator
12,972 Posts
Mods don't have to affect your warranty, it's also something to look and handle good >:) My motto:

A Guy ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts