Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the Challenger I've wanted since they first came out. Just picked up a 2013 black R/T with the Blacktop package. I am in the process of installing a powered sub I pulled out of my old car and that will most likely be the only mod I do for a while.

·
Registered
456 Posts
welcome from socal!

·
Registered
540 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
632 Posts
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,040 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new ride.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Cool Newark, in San Lorenzo, but moved out to Antioch so I guess not really in the east bay. But I am always in that area. Which dealer did you purchase our car from?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Fremont Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Good group of guys to deal with. You guys have any good driving roads you favor? I'm a big fan of Palomares Road between 84 and 580. Take it up and down once or twice a week.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm in Castro Valley. I bought my car from San Leandro Dodge, they had great deals on their remaining 2013 Challengers. I haven't had a chance to check out the roads around here in my new car yet.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Welcome

From Virginia Beach

1 - 16 of 16 Posts